Welcome to the 2017-2018 school year! Following are supply lists by grade level.
Please bring supplies to the Open House on August 23 or on the first day of school. Thank you!
Required items from every child:
- Pencil Box
- 1 SUMMER PHOTO – child involved in an activity this summer that he/she can share – name on back of photo – we will need to keep this photo
- Beach/ Large Bath Towel for rest time (please label your child’s towel)
- $65 for daily snacks/supplies (please make checks payable to Valley View Elementary)
- 1-inch CLEAR VIEW WHITE – 3 ring binder – Place name inside front cover
- 8” x 10” Spiral Notebook – your child can pick any “fun” cover (does not have to be plain).
Suggested Donated Items:
- Hand sanitizer
- 1 box Baby wipes
- 1 box Kleenex
- 10 small glue sticks
- 1 box colored pencils
- 2 containers Clorox wipes
- 1 box No. 2 Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 package washable markers (thin or thick)
- 1 box Twistable crayons
- 1 package Dry Erase
- Napkins, plastic utensils or paper cups would also be appreciated!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
Suggested First Grade:
Please do not put your child’s name on these supplies.
They will be shared by the class. Thank you!
2 boxes of #2 pencils – Ticonderoga brand please
1 box of CRAYOLA Crayons (24)
1 package washable markers (10)
1 large box of Kleenex
8 Elmer’s glue sticks
1 package of dry erase markers
1 Papermate BLACK flare pen
2 durable plastic two pocket folders
1 box colored pencils
2 Pink Pearl erasers
1 container Clorox Wipes
1 box of gallon size Ziploc bags.
1 pair of headphones (labeled)
NO TRAPPER KEEPERS OR ROLLING BACK PACKS PLEASE.
Thank you so much for your generosity!
*Items can be brought in at the First Grade Open House.
Suggested Second Grade:
- Suggested Second Grade:
- Backpack/book bag (not too big to fit in the school locker)
- 2 large Kleenex boxes
- 1 box crayons (24 pack)
- Colored pencils (12 pack)
- 1 pack washable markers (8 or 12 pack)
- 4 large glue sticks
- 4 pink erasers
- 4 plain colored 2 pocket folders – (1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red, 1 blue) (no brads)
- 2 boxes of # 2 pencils
- Ziploc bags – quart size (last name A – L)
- Ziploc bags – gallon size (last name M – Z)
- Expo markers
- 2 Spiral bound notebook – WIDE ruled
- 2 containers of Clorox wipes
- Post it notes – 2″ x 2″ basic
- 2 clear insert front 1 inch binders (plain colored)
- 2 composition notebooks (wide ruled)
- Earbuds or headphones
NO TRAPPER KEEPERS OR ROLLING BACK PACKS PLEASE!
PLEASE DO NOT LABEL SCHOOL SUPPLIES. ALL SUPPLIES WILL BE SHARED WITHIN THE CLASSROOM.
Suggested Third Grade:
- One large box of Kleenex
- One box Ziploc Bags (storage)
- Two wide-ruled composition books
- Three large glue sticks
- One box colored pencils
- One box washable markers
- One pencil box (8.5 X 5.5 with student’s name on it)
- Two dozen #2 pencils
- Two highlighters
- Two scotch tape
- Two dry-erase markers
- One glue bottle
- One box crayons
- One backpack (no wheels, please)
- One handheld pencil sharpener with catcher for pencil shavings (with name on it)
- Two containers of Clorox wipes
- Four solid colored pocket folders with 3 prongs
- One inch binder
No Trapper Keepers or rolling backpack’s please!
OTHER SUPPLIES GREATLY APPRECIATED:
- Hand sanitizer
- Expo dry-erase markers
- Clear contact paper
- Post-it notes
- Any size Ziploc bags
Suggested Fourth Grade:
Babcock & Bakita Supply List
* A three hole punched pencil pouch (with supplies your child would like individually)
*Three 2 pocket folders three hole punched (the sturdy type work best)
* A One inch binder
* One special spiral notebook (for writing)
*Pencils, Post-it Notes, Glue sticks and Wipes are always welcome for our classroom supplies.
Mrs. Patzer’s Fourth Grade Supply List
· 1 large box of Kleenex (only if you last name is starts with A through P.)
· 1 container of Clorox wipes (only if your last name starts with Q through Z)
Personal Use Supplies (These will be kept in your desk.)
· 1 One-inch binder (Please make sure it is only a 1 inch we will use it to hold all your folders in your desk)
· 1 set of divider tabs that have 5 dividers
· Earbuds head phones. Make sure they are the small earbuds so they fit in our storage container. (If possible no large headphones please.)
· 1 wide ruled spiral notebook (Pick one that shows your personality!)
· 1 pencil pouch or pencil box (for inside your desk)
· 2 Highlighters
· 2 dry erase markers
· Colored pencils
· Personal pencil sharpener
Suggested Fifth Grade:
- PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE MATERIALS WILL BE SHARED & USED BY THE ENTIRE CLASS.- 1 BACKPACK/BOOKBAG (Not too big to fit in lockers)- 1 BOX OF COLORED PENCILS (Watson, Derksen & Nyeholt ONLY)- 1 PACK OF MARKERS (Watson, Derksen & Nyeholt ONLY)- 4 GLUE STICKS (Watson, Derksen & Nyeholt ONLY)- MULTI-COLOR PACK OF SHARPIES (Watson, Derksen & Nyeholt ONLY. The more colors the better. J)- 2 PACKS OF YELLOW # 2 PENCILS (TICONDEROGA PRE-SHARPENED, PLEASE. NO MECHANICAL PENCILS)- 2 LARGE BOXES OF KLEENEX- 2 8.5 X 11 SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS (Single Subject, Wide Ruled – RED, BLUE, GREEN or YELLOW ONLY, PLEASE)- 2 COMPOSITION BOOKS (Standard Black Books, please)- EARBUDS (For use with the laptops)
– 1 CONTAINER OF CLOROX WIPES (Optional)
– There is no need to buy ANY folders. The 5th grade team has already purchased a plastic 10-in-1 folder for each student to use. These hold up much better than standard paper folders. PLEASE SEND IN $4 ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TO COVER THE COST OF THIS ITEM.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THESE MATERIALS WILL BE SHARED & USED BY THE ENTIRE CLASS.
FIFTH GRADE TEAM
Elective Class Supplies
Suggested Art Supply List:
We would love to have you donate this Fall to the ART DEPARTMENT! Here is a suggested list of items we would love for each grade level….feel free to donate any and all items as you see fit!
- Kindergarten…….KLEENEX Tissues & CLOROX Wipes
- 1st GRADE………Glue Sticks and or Elmer’s Glue
- 2nd GRADE……Colored Markers (CRAYOLA or others)
- 3rd GRADE…..Black felt tip pens
- 4th GRADE…..Pencils and Erasers
- 5th GRADE…..Sharpie Markers
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the DONATIONS in advance !!