Welcome to Transportation!
We strive to provide routing information promptly and accurately. Here are some steps to help you access that information.
When you enroll your student they are automatically placed on a bus route. The pick up and drop off location may be your driveway or a group location.
If your student needs to go somewhere other than your address, then please do the following things:
Make sure the daycare provider is in your home elementary district. Go to www.rockfordschools.org.
- Click on “Now Registering Kindergarten Students for Fall of 2019”.
- Click on “Kindergarten Enrollment”.
Under Step Two click on “Please review and complete the information below. If your student will require Transportation to a daycare address, please sign up here.”
Transportation will receive your request and process the information.
Your bus schedule will be available on Family Access. To check this information please do the following.
- Go to www.rockfordschools.org
- In the upper right hand corner click on “Family Access”
- Click on “Sign in to Family/Student Access”
- Use the screen to sign in
- Click on “Student Info”
- In the middle of the screen click on “View Bus Schedule”. You can retrieve the routing information from that screen.
If something seems wrong or you need to talk to someone about this please contact Matt at 616.863.6328 X 5402
Matt will be at the DK Open Houses. He will be able to go over any questions you may have and supply you with any information you may need.
We trust your student will have a positive experience while utilizing the Rockford Public Schools transportation system. Knowing and understanding what is expected is important. Please take time to go over the bus passenger safety brochure with your student throughout the school year.