Parent Only Information Night 2019-2020
Parents interested in enrolling into one of our preschool programs for the upcoming school year are encouraged to stop by to see what we have to offer and let our outstanding staff answer any questions you may have.
• Child Development Lab Preschool
Monday, February 4, 2019; 5:30-7:00 pm
Rockford Senior High School, 4100 Kroes, Rockford, MI
Directions: From Kroes St., turn on to Alles Dr. at the west end of the high school, (between the high school and the tennis courts) around to the back of the building
• Community Education Preschool
• Preschool Enrichment (Full Day Preschool) Child Care
• Spanish Preschool
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019; 6:00-7:30 pm
Rockford Public Schools Administration Building, 350 N. Main Street
Directions: Enter off from Lewis St., use the Community Services entrance.
- Online enrollment for this program at www.rpssignmeup.com will begin Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019, at 6:00 p.m. Additional enrollment information will be available at the Information Night. A non-refundable deposit is required to register. If you cannot attend, contact the Preschool & Child Care office, 616.863.6560.
Children have many opportunities to learn independence, make decisions, develop creativity and practice social and kindergarten readiness skills in an environment of caring, qualified instructors and students. Curiosity and a love of learning are developed through experiences with nature, art and family focused activities.
This program is located at Rockford High School and utilizes high school students enrolled in child development and life skills classes in this program. Classes meet 2 ½ hours each M/W/F or T/TH, morning or afternoon. All of our staff are trained in CPR and first aid. Visit us on Facebook.
2018-19 Important Dates (Updated 11.30.18):
Dec. 24 – Jan. 4, 2019 – Closed – Christmas Break
Jan. 1, 2019 – Tuition Payment Due
Jan. 7 – School Resumes