Arena Scheduling is about to begin for incoming freshman (Class of 2023)!
Arena Scheduling is a feature of Student Access by which students are able to place their courses for next year by trimester, hour, and teacher. The timeline for Arena Scheduling is as follows:
|Saturday, June 1||9:00 AM||Special education students||Arena scheduling opens at 2:35 p.m. on June 4 for incoming freshman and will remain open until 7:40 a.m. on June 11. Take your time and work through the various options.||Requests only available for scheduling|
|Monday, June 3||2:35 PM||Class of 2020|
|Tuesday, June 4||2:35 PM||Class of 2023|
|Wednesday, June 5||2:35 PM||Class of 2021|
|Thursday, June 6||2:35 PM||Class of 2022|
|Saturday, June 8||9:00 AM||Class of 2020||Finish/adjust schedule||All open courses available for scheduling|
|Saturday, June 8||1:00 PM||Class of 2023|
|Sunday, June 9||1:00 PM||Class of 2021|
|Sunday June 9||5:00 PM||Class of 2022|
|Tuesday, June 11||7:40 AM||All students||Arena scheduling closes|
|August||Drop and add period pre-Tri 1|
|November||Drop and add period pre-Tri 2|
|February||Drop and add period pre-Tri 3|
Note: Arena scheduling will be closed during the school day so as not to disrupt instructional time.
- Counselors will be available after school to assist students and answer questions.
- There have been changes in some students’ requests due to classes not having enough requests to be staffed in 2019-2020, or in the case of classes with more requests than availability.
- Please see the links and attachments for some helpful items:
- Short Instructions: Click HERE
- Long Instructions: Click HERE
- Video Instructions, about 9 minutes long: Click HERE
- Planning Grid (do this first): Click HERE
- RHS-RFC Teacher Schedule Trimester 1 for 2019-2020: Click HERE
- RHS-RFC Teacher Schedule Trimester 2 for 2019-2020: Click HERE
- RHS-RFC Teacher Schedule Trimester 3 for 2019-2020: Click HERE
Best wishes in building a great schedule. Remember that, even if you don’t get every class exactly where you’d like it, you will still be able to build a better schedule than one that is randomly-generated!
Freshman Center Counseling Office 616-863-6350.