The next Developing Healthy Kids presentation will be a special screening of the IndieFlix film, Angst, Anxiety is Treatable.
- The film raises awareness about anxiety and its causes and effects.
- Will include discussions with experts about the symptoms of anxiety.
- Provides resources and tools that help shed light on the reality of anxiety and reducing the stigma
surrounding mental health.
- Following the movie, a panel of experts & students will answer questions related to teen anxiety.
- The topic is relevant for students and parents alike. The content is suggested for students in fifth
grade and higher. Note: The content is suggested for students in fifth grade (11 years old) and higher. Ages under 11 years, viewer discretion advised.January 28, 2020, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Rockford High School Auditorium
4100 Kroes St., Rockford, MI