Join us for the next Developing Healthy Kids Community Education and Prevention Series!
May 17th@ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Champions of Hope with Vern Hazard
Session Description…..We believe, “if you have a child’s heart, you have a child’s mind.” It is imperative to create environments of safety and trust, both in the classroom and the community, whereby every student, no matter their situation or story, is connected and engaged. Capturing the hearts of students is the bridge that creates social, emotional, and academic safety and leads to growth and success in the classroom, at home, and in the community.
Join this session with Vern Hazard as he covers:
- What it takes to be a Champion of Hope
- Tools for creating social, emotional, and academic safety
- How to build intentional culture through a relational approach to leadership
- The power of reframing, gratitude, and forgiveness
- Overcoming circumstances to finish strong
Appropriate for all K-12 families! Staff, parents, and students are all encouraged to listen in.
Please visit the district website to join the livestream event on Monday, May 17th @ 6:30 pm.