March 7 – April 14, 2023 – Registration dates. Email address for enrollment and the enrollment forms will be posted here on March 7th. Please check back for updated information.
Daily activities may include a variety of literacy, science, crafts, quiet time for reading, table games, time in the gym, kickball, soccer, or basketball. We also occasionally walk to the bowling alley and to the North Rockford Middle School pool and to the local parks. Students bring their own lunch & beverage, snacks are provided.
This program is for children who have completed Developmental Kindergarten through completion of 5th grade. Students must have a minimum schedule of two-days per week and enrollment for the entire summer. Credits for vacation, summer camps, etc., cannot be given. There is no sibling discount.
- 2023 Tuition: $42.00 per day, per child with a 2-set day minimum; you must enroll for the entire summer
- 2023 Registration Fee: $70.00 per child
- Care Available: 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Schedule Change Deadline: T.B.D. (last day to change your schedule without being charged)
- Dates of Program: T.B.D. – Tentative WEDNESDAY, June 7th – THURSDAY, August 3, 2023, based on the RPS District calendar
- Location of Program: Parkside Elementary, 156 Lewis Street
We pre-bill tuition for all programs. Payments will be made via your Family Access account. All payments will be due on the 25th of each month. Parents will be charged tuition for the schedule enrolled whether or not the child/children attend; if the center is open you will be charged. Regardless of an absence, refunds or credits can’t be given. Any credits or additional use of the program will be billed the following month. There is no sibling discount.
• If payment is not received by the due date, you will receive a notice.
• Your previous balance needs to be paid within 10 business days or your child will no longer be enrolled in our program.
• Save your statement/receipt. Additional copies, for any purpose, can be mailed for an additional $10.00 charge/per request.
• Income Tax Information: is available via Family Access. Information cannot be given over the phone.
Student items to bring & leave for the summer:
- Swim suit & towel
- Labeled water bottle
- Labeled bug spray
- Labeled sunscreen
- Lunch & drink