Kent County Mental Health Resources

Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital Emergency Room

100 Michigan St. NE GR, MI 49503

Immediate crisis support for any serious mental health or medical concerns. Can visit any time day or night. HDCH can provide social work support, medical assistance, toxicology screenings, medical clearance, and referrals to mental health institutions statewide.

Network 180 (N180) – Kent County Community Mental Health
790 Fuller, GR, MI 49505
Mobile Crisis Response Team 616-336-3909
24/7 Access Center for Medicaid families

Network 180 is open 24/7 for walk-in assessment and mental health crisis services for all ages. Appointments for assessment and evaluation are also available by calling 616-336-3909 and asking to speak to a social worker. Individual and family services available include: outpatient referrals, case management, Autism Spectrum Disorder testing, home based services, wraparound, parent/peer support, substance abuse referrals, and psychiatry services. If there is a mental health issue and the family cannot transport to Network 180, the Mobile Crisis Response Team can assess children and adults anywhere in Kent County.

Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
For outpatient therapy and program questions call the Central Access at 866-852-4001

Three outpatient clinics near the Rockford community (Northeast Clinic, Northwest Clinic, and Christian Counseling Center) For crisis and assessment for hospitalization, call the Contact Center at 616-455-9200. Along with inpatient and partial day program hospitalization, Pine Rest offers outpatient therapy, various types of testing, psychiatry services for most insurances including some Medicaid insurances.

Forest View Hospital
1055 Medical Park Drive, GR, MI 49546

For inpatient, partial, or outpatient medication management call 616-942-9610 Forest View provides inpatient, partial hospitalization, and outpatient psychiatry services. Private insurance may contact directly to inquire or engage in services. They also have programs dedicated to trauma, eating disorders, and co-occurring disorders. Call 616-942-9610 and ask for Assessment and Referral.


8-55OK2SAY or text: 652729 (OK2SAY) or

If you need immediate assistance for utilities, food, housing, or health care clinics:

United Way: contact 211 by phone or text (toll free for Kent/Berry 800.877.1107) or
North Kent Connect:
Mobile Food Pantries:

Kent County Health Department Clinic:

If you are a youth in need of shelter, call The Bridge 616.451.3001 or 877.275.7792